Question
Posted by: B.Smit | 2010-06-15

Lower abdominal pain and lower back pain (Severe)

Dear Doctor,

I have the following symptoms, I have been to so many doctors before and yet they have found no solution. They did a swab, there was no results, my appendix have been surgically removed, and the symptoms is back, and even worse, they have test for cysts and there was nothing, and I have been doing pregnancy tests for a while now and it is negative, even when I tested at the doctors:

* Vomiting / Nausea
* Tiredness
* Weakness
* Lower back pain (Sometimes severe lower back pain, it divers from time to time but its been here for more than 3 weeks now, usually it last only a week or so)
* Abdominal pain - right left and centre (severe cramps from time to time, sometimes I cant even move, mostly I just need to move to a other position or I just relax till it goes away) This happens right through a day.
* Dizziness
* Blurry vision at times
* I do not suffer from constipation at all, or wind braking.
* My lower back feels like it is burning from time to time during the pain.
* I think I get a fever, sometimes even when its cold I feel like im burning out and that the sweat is dripping of.
* Suffer from thurst

Please give me advise, I don''t know what to do anymore, and I don''t want to go to doctors over and over again like in the past. This is getting worse everyday.

Thank you in advance

Expert ImageChiroDoc

Dear B Smit
Although you do have backache - this could be a referred pain from some internal origin and a specialist physician would indeed be the best person to consult.
Chiropractic may be of some help regarding the back pain - but I do suspect that there is possibly something else that needs to be identified. Do consult a specialist physician at your earliest convenience.