Question
Posted by: Hopefull | 2009/11/06

Lower abdomen pain, symptom of pregnancy

Hi!

My husband and I are trying to conceive, and like most other women I am very anxious to find out whether I am pregnant or not, and I' m just waiting for a sign, ha ha. My next period is only due next week, so I know that It' s way too early to take a pregnancy test, but yesterday I started experiencing the strangest pain in my very lower abdomen, right about where my bladder problably is. It feels like when my bladder is very full and heavy, almost like when you wait to long to visit the ladies room. But I' m not really urinating more than usual. It also feels like it' s kind of burning. I had sharp, but not unbearable, pains shooting into my ovaries as well. So, could this be a sign of pregnancy/implantation? Or could I have a bladder infection?

Thanks!

It is too early for any signs of pregnancy. A bladder infection is a possibility, but you should have burning when you urinate in this case

4
Posted by: Beth | 2009/11/10

it cud be just wait for the test but all my my 2 pregnancies i had those symptoms and they were +.gud luck to all of u hope u get the chance to experience this magical thing called pregnancy.I have 2 cute boys 3 mths and 6 yrs....baby sand to all of u

Reply to Beth
Posted by: MINI | 2009/11/09

Hi there, i also have the same symptoms as you. And would also like to know what it is because my husband and i are also trying to conceive for about 7months now. I had the symptoms last month as well, but the HPT showed negative last month and i haven' t tested for this month yet. Thanks

Reply to MINI

Posted by: Hopefull | 2009/11/08

I also had a terrible migraine yesterday.

Reply to Hopefull