Posted by: M | 2012-07-16

Lower abdomen &  lower back pain

Hi, Doc

A week ago i started feeling bloated, tired, sore breasts with camps/lower abdominal pains and my lower back was also painful. Being sure that i am not pregnant (took the test even though i knew the possibility of pregnancy is low). the other symptoms seem to have gone except for the past two nights i have been woken up by in the middle of the night a pain in the lower abdomen which lasts for about 45 minutes to an hour, then the pain subsides and my waist is still sore. please help with advice

There are many possibilities that have to be excluded and you will have to consult your doctor for blood tests and an examination. If you are in the middle of a regular cycle, it is most likely due to ovulation.