Posted by: Lee-Ann | 2012-11-01

Hi, I had a bladder infection about a month ago which needed two courses of anti-biotics to clear up. I am also struggling with constipation which also seems to be resolving itself through exercise and diet). I have however been experiencing period like pains in my lower/side(s) abdomen, feel the need to urinate even after I''ve been to the loo and when I sneeze express urine (I am 39) and also experience urgent needs, as in one minute I don''t need the loo and suddenly the next I''m bursting to go. I also experience intermittant pungent odours which I am not familiar with. Your advise is most welcome!

You are experiencing urgency and urinary incontinence. You will have to consult an urologist for an exmanation to determine the cause for your symptoms. Urinary incontinence is not uncommon but your doctor will have investigate and exclude underlying pathology. Refer to the following link for more information:

Posted by: Lee-Ann | 2012-11-06

Hi, went to the doctor who prescribeded tablets (same conclusion as yours) but is also sending me for to a specialist for other issues with my intestines. I" ve had sores in my mouth for over a year which do not go away, a sore finger for over a month, slimy stools and coupled with the constipation thinks there may be reason to dig a little deeper. Would you recommend the same? Thanks

Reply to Lee-Ann