Question
Posted by: Temi | 2010/02/13

Low weight

What can I do to gain weight? I' m underweight. Just calculated myy BMI, it' s 16. I eat normally, dont have any illness. i' m really bothered about my weight. What can i do about it? Thanks.

Hi Temi

How old are you? And are you sure about the calculation? 16 is incredibly low, in fact I don't know if I've ever seen a value that low. So I'm wondering whether you might in fact be under the age to actually work it out (it doesn't mean anything if people are under age) and whether it may have been calculated accurately?

Ross

1
Posted by: fitnessdoc | 2010/02/19

Hi Temi

Ross

Reply to fitnessdoc