Posted by: YOLANDE | 2013-02-05

Dear Yolande,

Your husband can see his doctor who is able to prescribe testosterone replacement which will improve his sex drive.

Posted by: budss | 2015-11-23

So, I was recently tested for T and came out at around 290. I didn't have anything else checked (FT,E,FSH...) but I do plan on doing this soon. However, my confusion is that it seems like the most common complaint for low Testosterone is lack of sex drive yet I have no problem with this at all. I do, however, have mild gyno, difficulty building muscle and losing fat regardless of diet and training, and worst of all low and inconsistent energy levels throughout the day, not to mention no facial hair. So my question here is if there is anyone who has experienced this and could shove me in the right direction as to what may be causing the low T given that I don't have the low sex drive. Also I'm 20 yrs. old I'm sure that's relevant. I've spoken to some of you and you all seem to be very knowledgeable and I definitly appreciate any responses. Thanks guys.

Reply to budss
Posted by: James khumalo | 2014-03-16

I hardly have an election , if I do have an erection it is not going to last for long periods , maybe only 30 seconds . what can I do to have my teen erection back

Reply to James khumalo | 1 comment (hide)
Posted by: austinwilson jhon | 2014-10-14

As the Slime treated tyre rotates, force pushes the sealing material to the tread space making a layer of security, repairing punctures as they happen and treating accessible punctures. Slime isn't supposed to be used in tyres losing pressure from sidewall punctures, bead leaks, broken rims or faulty valves. Slime tyre sealant material is developed and tested to be used all told gas tyres. Once put in, Slime remains liquid and cannot harden or dry out. Slime tyre sealant is bonded for two years. Slime tyre sealant sealing material installs between the rim and therefore the tyre bead. Hold the bead open with 2 tyre levers, install, and re-inflate with a quick burst of air to seat the bead to the rim. Slime tyre sealant merchandise use progressive Fibro-Seal Technology - a mix of environmentally polymers, binders, friendly fibers and congealing agents that interlace and clot at intervals the puncture preventing and repairing flats with a versatile, durable plug. After use, Slime tyre sealant will simply be washed out with water and professionally repaired, saving you the value of shopping for a replacement tyre.

Posted by: mailspammer | 2013-02-07

What about testosterone replacement for a female
will that increase her Sex drive also ?

Reply to mailspammer
Posted by: XXX | 2013-02-05

Sorry but what is your question

Reply to XXX