Question
Posted by: Play | 2010/03/18

Low Testosterone &  Erectile Dysfunction

I have been on steroids for long periods. My testosterone levels are Zero. I struggle to get erection and almost impossible to maintain an erection. It affect my health and relationship. What can i do?

The difficulty with the erection is most likely due to the low testosterone level as this hormone is required to 'prime' the penis. I recommend that you go to an endocrinologist as you will need a full assessment and possibly hormone therapy. It may be that hormone therapy together with one of the pills like viagra, levitra or cialis could help restore your erection.

Claire - SASHA

1
Posted by: Sexologist | 2010/03/18

Claire - SASHA

Reply to Sexologist