Question
Posted by: Boer | 2009-09-12

Low test levels

I have had my testosterone levels tested and on a scale from 241-900 my test level was only 150. I feel a bit tired, and my sex drive is on the low side, but otherwise I function 100%. My doc suggested that we do TRT(testosterone replacement therapy). Is TRT the way to go? What are the cons when starting TRT, besides having to do it the rest of your life, and last, what is the most effective way of doing TRT?

Thanks for the input.

Boer

It is definately, the way to go and the best treatment will be by means of depot injections into fat or muscle. Please refer to the following link for detailed information: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Testosterone_replacement_therapy