Question
Posted by: zane | 2011/02/16

low sperm count

Hi. Please assist. I am getting married next month but I have a problem with my ejaculation. When I ejaculate only little sperm comes out when compared to before. What medication can I take to increase my sperm count when I ejaculate.

Sperm count and quantity of ejaculate (semen) are seperate issues - the amount of sperm in an ejaculation is about the size of a pin head! I am wondering what your concern is about the quantity of semen...

Regardless factors like reducing alcohol intake and smoking, as well as increasing your fluid intake and exercise may help.

Claire - SASHA

2
Posted by: zane | 2011/02/16

Yes I need to increase quantity of sperm how can i

Reply to zane
Posted by: Sexologist | 2011/02/16

Claire - SASHA

Reply to Sexologist