Question
Posted by: J | 2008/05/29

Low Sperm count

Diagnosed with testicular cancer, left testical removed (seminome), cancer seems to be under control, but now battling with low sperm count, 10 ml and movability is only 10%. What can I do to improve on sperm counts. We are trying for our first baby for 2 years already.

Dear J
I assume that you may have had chemotherapy for a testicular tumor and that is the reason why your sperm count and motility are affected. Chemotherapy generally would destroy sperm producing cells and there is often not much that one can do to improve sperm count and quality. However if all things being equal and there are no problems from the female side then you may benefit with artificial insemination.

2
Posted by: philani | 2009/05/13

I am planning to have my first child how do i boost my sperm count

Reply to philani
Posted by: dolla | 2008/05/30

You and your wife can start using Staminogro it's a very
good supplement that u can buy at Dischem.

Reply to dolla