Posted by: Piper | 2009-07-17

Low Sperm

Hi people, i just went to see my doctor regarding my low sperm count, he told me to go do 8 test and this included sperm analysis. the results came he told me there was a small infection on my genitals he is treating this with diferent anti biotics every month and he is giving me Totestarone injections ones every month i will have to go do the tests after 6 months again. and the other thing he told me my sperm are a bit sticky what should one eat and dring for your sperms not to be sticky and for your sperms to swim straight? what does totestarone injection help with?

Dear Piper

I would like to caution against the excessive use of testosterone injections as this may actually result in the opposite effect and may in some cases worsen sperm count. If the viscosity of the sperm (thickness or stickiness) is excessive the simple mucolytics such as those found in cough mixtures may be valuable in making the sperm less viscous.

Answered by: Dr M.I. Cassim

Posted by: Kauthar | 2009-07-20

My hubby also suffering from low sperm count, how can you improve this.

Reply to Kauthar