Posted by: Nads | 2012-10-23

low sex drive

Hi Dr.

I have been with the same guy for 7 yrs and married for 3 yrs. We have a 7 month old baby. Our sex life has always been good and very active. But recently about the past 2 yrs my sex drive has dropped alot to almost non existence.
He has previously cheated on me 2 or 3 times. I have no idea if this is the reason.
Do you have any advice for me on how to up my sex drive as I am scared that if I dont do something then he will look somewhere else for it.

Your advice is really appreciated

Kind regards.

Oral contraceptives,mistrust ,infidelity ,poor relationship status ,post pregnancy are all contributors to reduced sex drive > please seek assistance if these factors are impacting on you from yourm doctor or counsellor

Posted by: billy | 2012-10-24

I think, the fact that he has cheated on you, plays a big role, I presume that everytime you have sex, you think of the fact that he has cheated on you. If you have forgive him for that and also tell him so, try and put it behind you.
You two must communicate about your sex life.

Reply to billy