Question
Posted by: Joy | 2012/07/04

Low sex drive

Since the beginning I can stay months with no interest in sex, what wrong with me.NB I''m married

Low sex drive could have several origins – hormonal imbalances; relationship concerns; emotional, psychological and perceptual factors and it is important to address all the different areas in order to address this symptom. It is commonly found that there is a discrepancy between men and women’s sexual arousal patterns and one need to understand that (read a bit about the sexual disparity between men and women). Furthermore having your hormonal levels checked out will most definitely be worth your while. Furthermore the assistance from a psychologist dealing with sexual concerns will be worth exploring to assist you in addressing the concerns and possible underlying causes.
For further information please consult SASHA’s website at www.sexualhealth.qw.co.za/dru. For referral to a professional in your vicinity, please send an email to helpline.sasha@gmail.com.

4
Posted by: Alan | 2012/07/06

Hey Judy - she means since the beginning of Time!! Poor Joy has been re-incarneted 7 times and how would you feel if you had to screw 7 different guys through 7 different Lifetimes - No wonder she''s lost her Sexdrive. She should probably change her name from " Joy"  to " Dikgepomp" !!

Reply to Alan
Posted by: Judy | 2012/07/04

Since the beginning of what??

Reply to Judy
Posted by: Digital_Sex | 2012/07/04

< Joy> 
I do wonder myself about that and it still boggles me. But I do think that the pressure of raising children, work (career) and other emotional aspects. Your focus shifts from sexual/emotional attachment to a prioritising other items that really make you feel good and seem to add value to your life, but let us not neglect ourselves and understand that the other things do need us to be in tip-top shape to be able to make them do their best (i.e. kids, career, friends, marriage etc). Last note do not suppress too long on sex as then your mind will think that it’ s a normal cycle and that you can live without it (its not like that, you do need to feel emotionally/physically attached to your partner, we are humans after all)

Reply to Digital_Sex
Posted by: Sexologist | 2012/07/04

Reply to Sexologist