Question
Posted by: Anon | 2012-06-13

Low sex drive

My husband and I are married for 6 years. For the first two years I was on the pill and we then decided that it was time to start afamily. Since then I have had no luck falling pregnant and my visit to the gynae showed no physical problems. However, I did not do the hormone tests to get further results.

The problem that I require assistance with is not falling pregnant but my lack of sex drive. I just dont feel like having sex and it takes me long to get into the mood. Once we are having sex, I do orgasm and enjoy it. I cannot initiate sex with my husband because I dont feel like it and if I dont have sex for a while I dont feel frustrated or anything.

What is wrong with me? Can it be stress? My lifestyle is not so hectic and I do work but I dont feel stressed out.

Can it be a physical problem?

Please help

This is usually not physical. Please post to the sexologist.

2
Posted by: Dean | 2012-07-03

You can get surgery wihoutt health insurance. Health Insurance would pay for medication after the surgery would cover your medical bills shuld there be an infection resulting from the surgery.

Reply to Dean
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2012-06-18