Posted by: Rudi | 2011-09-30

Low sex drive

I need to enquire from you regarding a problem I have been having for the last couple of months, and the last few days/weeks it has become even worse. I am an 28 year old male, not overweight or anything and I am suffering from a loss of sex drive.

I am a gay male, and I am just never in the mood anymore and I can’ t get it up....... I went to see a dr a few weeks ago, and he said that he doesn’ t think there is anything medically wrong with me, but he didn’ t really do any tests so far.

I just need some advice please as this is influencing my relationship quite a lot.

Men should not really have a loss of desire for sex .Amedical screen including testosterone ,prolactin etc is warranted after all psychological and social causes are eliminated

Posted by: Rudi | 2011-09-30

Thank you for the reply Peter it helps a lot. I also got cialis from a doctor, the problem is just that it is very expensive and I am just not in the mood and i don''t think cialis treats THAT problem. I think stress does have an influence in this problem, but i don''t think it is something i can''t handle. The problem is just that the stress of not getting it up, causes more and more stress on the problem. Isn''t there something that i can take, that will just make me a bit more horny so that the problem will sort itself out....?

Reply to Rudi
Posted by: Peter | 2011-09-30

Hi Rudi, im 27 and in the same boat i think, the difference is that Im in the mood and horny all the time but when it comes to penetration it just goes down. Doctor says all is fine, although he prescribed me cialis, I must still use it and see if it will work.
Do you have a stressful job, unsolved psychological problems? they can all play a roll in our sex drive and erection problems.

Reply to Peter
Posted by: H | 2011-09-30

Moet depressing raak om heeltyd teen ''n man se agterkop vas te kyk

Reply to H