Question
Posted by: piet | 2011-09-16

low sex drive

i only do one round and it does not satisfy my girlfriend, i hardly get an erection. I never had this problem before it started now recently. Plz help.

There could be several aspects that could impact on sex drive – It could be hormonal; chronic medication; emotional; relationship; stress; etc. It would be worth it for you and him to explore all the avenues to determine which of the different aspects are at play. I suggest you seek the assistance from a medical doctor that deals with sexual problems – explore the contra-indication of chronic medication as well as his hormonal (testosterone) profile; and alongside that seek the help from a psychologist dealing with sexual problems. The physical and psychological aspects often influence one another and both need attention.

Different techniques could also be explored. It is often found that women tend to need longer time before they reach orgasms (compared to the average man). It might be worth exploring ways to extend the foreplay and postpone penetration until she is also fairly sexually excited.

For further information please consult SASHA’s website at www.sexualhealth.qw.co.za/dru. For referral to a professional in your vicinity, please send an email to helpline.sasha@gmail.com.

2
Posted by: fantastic | 2011-09-26

i have early ejaculation and that makes me and my gf not satified with sex. Plz hlp

Reply to fantastic
Posted by: Sexologist | 2011-09-19

Reply to Sexologist