Question
Posted by: KAYKAY | 2010/11/01

lOW SEX DRIVE

Bakwethu please help. Im gonna lose my man. I hate sex even the thought makes me sick. What could be wrong with me. I love him dearly and I enjoy my moments with him but when the time comes to get intimate, I just feel like vomiting. Im young, just 25. What could be wrong with me???

Please view www.sexualhealth.co.za for info on your sexual desire and arousal. additionally, you may want to consult a gynae to find out if you have any physiological problems that may be contributing to your low sex drive

2
Posted by: Oom Piet | 2010/11/02

Maybe you''re a lesbian?? It could happen!

Reply to Oom Piet
Posted by: sexologist | 2010/11/02

Reply to sexologist