Question
Posted by: women | 2009-09-29

low sex drive

hi,doc,tell me what supplement can a women take to increase her sex drive...with no side effects

first i would advice you to seek medical opinion from a gp or sexologist to ensure there is no medical cause for your decreased sexual desire and to ascertain if there are any psychological aspects that need to be attended to. depending on your age and medical status you can go to your nearest health shop or pharmacy for a supplement .

2
Posted by: Ja | 2009-09-30

Why dont you have your hormones checked? Men are hrny nd ready all the time because of testosterone.
Women also has this hormone ut in much less quantities.
If the level is too low and say prolactin is too high, youll be fat and no fun in the sack.
EVERYTHING revolves around hormones.

Reply to Ja
Posted by: james g, | 2009-09-29

Hi doc. I happen to find y self wanting to have sex everyday all day. or at leas think of it all the time, my partner do sent, it hardly crosses her head.I' m 24 shes 22 years old.

Reply to james g,