Posted by: aces | 2009-09-15

low sex drive

what over the counter med is best for low sex drive and erectile disfunction

Dear Aces
Low sex drive and erectile dysfunction can often be caused by conditions like diabetes, hypertension, testosterone shortage, so I would advise that you first get a proper medical examination to exclude treatable causes. If everything is physically fine, you can take ginko biloba.

Ginko may affect blood clotting, so it shouldn't be used by people with bleeding disorders. People with epilepsy (or anyone with a history of seizures) should also avoid it because it may increase the frequency of seizures. It may affect blood sugar levels, so people with diabetes should only use it under the supervision of a health care provider.

Sir i am having problem when i am having sex with my wife. i.e it s not having so much strong and difficult to penetrate in side uterus. and thing is it is not happening always some times it is working fine only. And now we are planing to have baby but i am afraid for this only. Good news is that my sperm count is normal only. Please can you tel me any solution