Posted by: Flower | 2009-06-02

Low sex drive

i need help!!!!
Since i got married for some reason my sex drive has gone from 100% to almost nothing, I' m never in the mood and just dont wanna do it, i have no trouble having an orgasm when we do it though. I want to have sex but i just cant. I' ve been on The Pill for 3 or 4 years. but never had trouble before, could The Pill be affecting my sex drive now??? what can it be? i' m freaking out because this is taking it' s toll on my marriage.
i dont really know what to do. PLEASE PLEASE HELP

The cause for the low libido is unlikely to be due to hormones. You have stress factors in your life and these need to be addressed to solve the problem.

Posted by: Flower | 2009-06-02

ALSO: i was retrenched a moth before i got married, stressed and depressed i needed to get a job fast, i started a new job a week after we got married, i' ve had to adjust because the job requires me to work every second weekend. i dont get to spend alot of time with my husband, i suffer from fatigue and sometimes i feel like i' m bordering on depression because of everything thats happened. Could this whole situation have an effect? my friend said i must go for a hormone test to see if i dont have an imbalance cos i dont work long hours so it cant be the work thats making me tired.(do i go to my doc or gynae?)

Reply to Flower