Question
Posted by: Melissa | 2008/09/03

Low Sex Drive

I had a baby about 15 months ago and since my 7th month of pregnany by sex drive has been really low. I thought that after the baby was born it would return, but nothing. I' m not in the mood and can only get there with alot of help.

Please help

Please post to the sexologist.

1
Posted by: Friend | 2008/09/04

I know how you feel. After my baby was born I had no sex drive, I am still batteling with it and baby is now 15 months. We are ttc for our second and I am finding this is not easy with no drive.
Sorry I could not help, but just wanted to let you know you are not on your own, just wish the was an answer!

Reply to Friend