Question
Posted by: sooraya | 2008/07/04

Low sex drive

My sex drive is low, I dont have any interest. I am not depressed, I want to make love with my husband but I just physically feel tired. Please advise what can I take to alleviate this or increase my sex drive

Sooraya

Thank you for visiting health24.com.

The information that you have provided is not sufficient. It is important for me to know your age, if you smoke, if you use alcohol, if you take hormone medication or any medication at all, if you have had previous surgery that involved your ovaries, if you have diabetes or any other chronic illnesses etc. I suggest that you consult your GP, in order to have a full examination and possible blood tests done.

Unfortunately, there is no medication that you can take to increase your sex drive. Therefore, the above is very important.

Kind regards