Question
Posted by: Paul | 2011-08-17

low sex

I''m a paraplegia nd now I can''t have sex with my wife, we only do oral nd it seems as if she can''t get satisfied. What can I do to make her happy again? Does the plastic panis will satisfy her? or what can I do? plz help me...

Dear Paul,

A couple, where one partner has paraplegia, can adapt their sexual repertoire and continue to have fun, enjoyable and satisfying sex.

Most women experience the most intense orgasms in response to clitoral stimulation. What is most important though is that your wife may know best what would be best at "making her happy again" sexually. Of course this is an assumption you have made. Is she really unhappy and really not satisfied?

The first place to start would be a very open and honest conversation with your wife where you express your concern for her, and your sexual relationship since your paraplegia, and that it is important to you that she experiences sexual satisfaction. Give her an opportunity to express what she is truly feeling and experiencing.

Indicate to her your willingness for the two of you to explore various ways of sexually stimulating her. Ask her if she has any ideas of what she thinks would work for her. She knows herself and her body best.

You could then consider seeing a sex therpaist who could assist you as a couple to explore expanding your sexual repertoire.

2
Posted by: Chris | 2011-08-17

Call me, I will help her out.

Reply to Chris
Posted by: paul. | 2011-08-17

i can help u...nsa

Reply to paul.