Question
Posted by: Marian | 2010/11/29

Low Pulse

I have a pulse of 46. Some days I will feel tired and light headed. Is this normal?
I am 34 years of age, a blood pressure of approx. 120/70 and relative cardio fit.

REgards

Hallo Marian
You may have an abnormal heart rythm or the two halves of the heart may not be "speaking" to each other. Normally the electrical impulse runs from the top part of heart (atria) to the bottom part of the heart (ventricles). If this impulse is interrupted, it can cause a slow heartbeat (and even heart failure) I really think you should ask your doctor to do an ECG and check this out.
dr Bets

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/11/29

Hallo Marian
dr Bets