Question
Posted by: Marian | 2010/11/29

low pulse

I have a very low pulse. My pulse is average 46 beats per minute. (I am 34years of age and have a blood pressure of approx. 120/70 and is only relative fit - do cardio training).
Some days I feel very tired and light headed. Is this normal?

Hallo Marian
You may have an abnormal heart rythm or the two halves of the heart may not be "speaking" to each other. Normally the electrical impulse runs from the top part of heart (atria) to the bottom part of the heart (ventricles). If this impulse is interrupted, it can cause a slow heartbeat (and even heart failure) I really think you should ask your doctor to do an ECG and check this out.
dr Bets

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/11/29

Hallo Marian
dr Bets