Question
Posted by: Maria | 2012/05/16

low lobido

Me and my partner always fight and thus resulting in me not wanting to get intimate with him, WHAT IM NOT SURE OF IS IF I can be happy sexually elsewhere. I HAVE TRIED many time to be reasonable and understanding with him but he constantly says and does things that are annoying to a point that iv decided not to be intimate with him anymore and now it is more than six months

It is entirely normal that a difficult relationship can result in a disinterest in being sexual with that partner. There is no reason to believe though that this should impair sexual satisfaction with other partners in the future.

Claire - SASHA

2
Posted by: Sexologist | 2012/05/17

Claire - SASHA

Reply to Sexologist
Posted by: Wow | 2012/05/16

Six months and no action - how do you manage?

Reply to Wow