Posted by: Thelma | 2009-08-08

Low libido,vagina dry!

My sexual drive is very low n when i do have a sexual interest,it takes time 4me to be wet,no matter how much my partner tries the four play! Is it just me or am i not attracted to him anymore?

the lack of desire and lubrication difficulty can be related to many causes the commonest being age and menopause ,relationship dificulties, diseases like diabetes and other psychological disorders. the approach will be to first ensure that you are free from any diseases, are not menopausal or perimenopausal and consult with a therapist to resolve and interpersonal dificulties. asensate focus approach can increae your sex hunger and even create increased arousal once you have been screened for the abovementioned illnesses .