Question
Posted by: anonymous | 2010/05/11

Low libido no interest in sex

I don''t enjoy sex anymore &  don''t get aroused. We had problems in our relationship but we are working on it, the minute my partner touches or penetrates I just think about all the bad things he did to me..I even cry during making love because of my emotions..I can''t even call it making love anymore..pls halp

Sex is good if the relationship is good. You say the two of you are working on the problems and I hope it is with the help of a social worker /marriage counselor / or psychologist. If the bad things does not happen anymore, you have to find it in your heart to move on.

2
Posted by: Another Anon | 2010/05/11

It sounds really serious what he has done. Have you guys spoken about it and come to some sort of resolution?

Reply to Another Anon
Posted by: sexologist | 2010/05/11

Reply to sexologist