Posted by: frustrated | 2008-11-04

low libido in men

what can I do to help my man he is 57 and has a very low sex drive.I am getting desperate

It's difficult to know what to do until you know what the cause is...He needs to exclude physical causes for this first and foremost (e.g. health related problem, side effect of medication/drugs). If he is okay physically, then psychological factors need to be assessed....

Posted by: Same here " J"  | 2008-11-06

there is a tablet called PANALT that has done wonders for my guy. Find it on the internet and buy from adult shops. It lasts about two days in the system. Not only good hardon but also enhances desire within 30 minutes. You may even slip it to him without him knowing. It will do his self confidence a world of good !!!!!

Reply to Same here &quot J&quot 
Posted by: frustrated | 2008-11-06

I don' t know how would he find that out?he is very old fashioned and I dont think he would discuss this with our doctor

Reply to frustrated
Posted by: Ja | 2008-11-05

Testosterone levels?

Reply to Ja
Posted by: frustrated | 2008-11-05

No it is only recently say about the last 6 months.Our relationship is fantastic,he is my best friend and we are soul mates.I am 40 and he is 57 we have been together foralmost 8 years.

Reply to frustrated
Posted by: J | 2008-11-05

Has he always been this way or only recently, otherwise I can' t see him changing, or maybe there is not any chemistry between the two of you. How old are you. Does he find you attractive and sexy?

Are you good mates or each go your own way, as you know the way you get along or not also influences sex.

Reply to J