Question
Posted by: Ja | 2008/10/28

Low Libido due to Chem imbalance?

I dont understand this. There is a surge of chemicals/higher testosterone in women when they first meet their men. They have sex all the time and want it as well. Us guys think - " This is a woman who is a perfect match - even in sexual desire" . We marry them and a couple of months later it' s now " OK"  for her not to want sex all that much.
Why do you girls all team up and make out this is " OK" ?
It' s NOT!
The guys are losing out and are ultamately tricked into this situation.
If there is an imbalance, get some supplementation.
No wonder guys are scared to get married/commit nowadays. I know many guys in their late twenties/early thirties that are unmarried and have no intention to get married.
Rather keep the girls for a couple of months while their hormone levels are high, and swap them for new hormones when theirs run out!
Ask any of these single guys why they wont get married and i bet you they will list their married buddies sex woes as the main reason.

Wow you certainly sound angry. I'm not sure whether you are wanting a response or just getting that off your chest (which is also okay). If you want comment, please post again and let me know what you want a response to.
One issue I can comment on though, is that a woman cannot simply take testosterone - there have been no long term studies to ascertain the impact of testosterone on women - given that this would result in abnormally high levels, there are potentially serious negative implications (eg. irreversable deepening of the voice, acne, excessive hair growth). What also needs to be remembered is that the male also experiences hormonal/neurotransmitter changes in the early days of a relationship, and so there are changes which take place in both partners which would contribute to a reduction in the intensity of the sexual connection.... Whilst it would be brilliant if this weren't the case, and men and women worked in similar ways, this is not the case. This is a common complaint, you are right, but there are plenty of couples who do find a compromise that provides benefits over and above meeting sexual needs...ask those married men you are friends with why they are still in the marriage...

6
Posted by: JD | 2008/10/28

scar and nimpho in your dreams ....you guys come out here telling the boys that your hubby this and your boyfreind that and meantime its all a load of hog wash ..first there is no woman who would want it twice a day or seven days a week secondly scar i think that that fustrated story was just to get the boys going in actual fact its always you ladies with the NOT TONIGHT ? OR IVE GOT A HEADACHE ..THA WOMAN WHO WANTS IT AS MUCH AS YOU POOR GIRLS ..STILL HAS TO BE BORN ..BETTER LUCK NEXT TIME SWEETIES ...

Reply to JD
Posted by: Nimpho | 2008/10/28

I agree with ladies my bf sex drive is non existant, I' m so desperate for sex, I' m dreaming about sleeping with half the men I know! If I had my way I would have sex every night and continually every weekend. You guys must talk to wives or go to councilling. If still no response leave the prudes.

Reply to Nimpho
Posted by: SCAR | 2008/10/28

Ja and Charl,please read my story head line says Sexually frustrated and by the way im a married woman whose husband is not interested in sex anymore.

Reply to SCAR
Posted by: Lollipop | 2008/10/28

Morning Ja
I think that you and Charl shouldn' t generalise. I have been with my hubby for over 23 years and our sex life is brilliant. Best way to start the day - sex every day. Maybe our sex life is so good because he is an amazing husband in every other sense. It is not just about sex. Men put so much emphasis on just sex that maybe they are neglecting their ladies in other departments.

Reply to Lollipop
Posted by: ? | 2008/10/28

First of all, it' s not like we scheme and plan to woo you guys in by providing loads of sex in the beginning, and then once " we have you"  decide it' s okay &  sit back &  relax. There are probably numerous reasons why there' s a decrease in libido.

Second, guys are almost just as bad. If you read some of the posts here, you will find an equal amount of woman complaining about their men' s loss in libido after getting married or whatever. So men are just as bad. I for one, am one of those woman who have problems with my man' s low libido. In the beginning it was sex all the time! After moving in with him &  after marriage...it' s all gone! So ...don' t only blame women for this.

Third...women have a lot more things that affect their hormones, &  hence libido. The pill (or other forms of contraceptive), pregnancy, monthly cycles, etc etc etc.

There' s a whole host of reasons why it happens. But there' s also a LOT of women who would love to have sex everyday, thrice a day, if they could!

Reply to ?
Posted by: Charl | 2008/10/28

WOW well said " Ja" . This is so true, I also would like to see the woman' s comments and reaction on your post. After 11years of marriage my sex life suck and if it happens that I' m ever single again I will NEVER marry again. To say the truth, I think I had more sex the two years of engagement than in 11 years of marriage. I think that is also the main reason why guys cheat on their wife' s - cause of their low to non existent sex drive. Sorry ladies, this is the truth and will be like that for ever.

Reply to Charl