Question
Posted by: Victor | 2012/08/14

Low Libido

I am a Male in my late 20''s.
Currently having issues in my long term relationship.

The problem is that I have a Low Sex Drive.
Although I want to have Sex as often as possible it seems as though my Penis has other ideas.

Please help.
I have tried the Vital Enduramax which did not help at all.
I am seriously looking for a long term solution and would like to know where i should start to rectify this issue.

Furthermore, My Blood Pressure and Cholestral are 100%.

There are several factors that could contribute – psychological and emotional (performance anxiety; insecurity; feelings of guilt, not feeling comfortable in your relationship; stress; etc) and or physical (underlying and or unidentified physical factors; hormonal (testosterone) insufficiencies (that could contribute to the low sex drive), etc). It is definitely advisable that seek the professional assistance from a medical doctor to eliminate any possible physical factors and then move on to the emotional/psychological factors if needed. Stay clear from over the counter products without consulting with your medical doctor first – most of the over the counter products for sexual difficulties have not undergone sufficient testing and scrutiny.

For further information please consult SASHA’s website at www.sexualhealth.qw.co.za/dru. For referral to a professional in your vicinity, please send an email to helpline.sasha@gmail.com

2
Posted by: anil | 2012/08/16

I am male 49,my wife 46 yrs old.My wife has very low sex drive as she is near menopause.Difficult to arouse her.She is aroused by oral sex only not by foreplay oir otherwise.Advise a better way out to have both way sex arousal and enjoy sex more.

Reply to anil
Posted by: Sexologist | 2012/08/14

Reply to Sexologist