Question
Posted by: Jack | 2012/07/13

Low Libido

Is there anything I can take to improve my libido?
My business is going through a lot of changes and so I am quite exhausted at the moment. I want to have sex with my partner but my libido seems to be shot for now. It will be a few months before everything with work is sorted again so I do with some suggestions. Thanks

Stress is one of the most common causes of low interest in sex. External pressures, long work hours, poor sleep quality and the anxiety of financial uncertainty can all affect libido. Dealing efficiently with stress will not only allow the best response to work related challenges, but also help to rekindle a sleeping sex drive. The most important things you could do include.
1.Exercise: get your heart pumping, muscles working and lungs breathing. Exercise is the best stress release you could get.
2.Food: ensure you are eating regularly and well, with natural foods, low in sugar and stimulants.
3.Sleep: Getting a regular good night of restful sleep.
4.Stress relief activities, such as a hobby, meditation classes or regularly walking the dog will all allow your active nervous system to calm.
5.Avoid bad stress related behaviors, we often do things that are bad for us when stressed.
6.Spend time with your partner in an environment that’s separated from your work, or even home environment. A romantic night with your phone off or a weekend away can create an island of relaxation within the storm of your stressful working life.
Jack, if you find that your stress is affecting many different aspects of your life, it may be worth talking to someone about it. Good luck!
Anthony – SASHA. For further information please consult SASHA’S website at www.sexualhealth.qw.co.za/dru. For referral to a professional in your vicinity, please send an email to helpline.sasha@gmail.com.

3
Posted by: Peter | 2012/07/28

Where can I purchase enhancement products in SA.
I live in Johannesburg and would like to locate any shop around
South Africa

Reply to Peter
Posted by: Peter | 2012/07/28

I live in Johannesburg. Any local places?

Reply to Peter
Posted by: sexologist | 2012/07/13

Reply to sexologist