Question
Posted by: Steven | 2012-05-08

Low Libido

Hi There.

I am a Male in my late 20’ s and am having trouble with my Libido.
This is very unusual and appears to be getting worse.

I would like nothing more than to perform more than twice a day,
But at the moment I am finding it hard to perform even once a week.

Despite this I have never been able to perform more than twice a day in the past.

I am not sure as to whether this has to do with low testosterone levels or purely psychological?

Please help with a suggested plan of action.
I am looking for a long term solution, not just a quick fix.

I would most definitely suggest that you seek the professional help from a medical doctor specializing in the field of sexual health to explore possible physical contributing factors – it seems that you are having difficulty with your recovery period. Furthermore it might be useful for you to seek the assistance from a psychologist – as the physical and psychological factors associated with sexual performance are often very closely related and need addressing.

For further information please consult SASHA’s website at www.sexualhealth.qw.co.za/dru. For referral to a professional in your vicinity, please send an email to helpline.sasha@gmail.com.

7
Posted by: frans | 2012-05-09

hi i had a radical prostectomy 5 years ago. My testotrerone level is normal i obtian an erection through the injections but cannot reach a climax

Reply to frans
Posted by: Steven | 2012-05-08

No issues with PE at all.
I think it would most probably be best to see a GP.

However I wouldnt mind seeing a Specialist on the matter.

Reply to Steven
Posted by: Peter | 2012-05-08

Enduramax is more of a maintenace supplement as it contains vitamins and minerals aswell. You actually need to take it long term to see the effects. I only saw and felt a difference after 3 weeks. Chao Jimengnan is more of a quick fix which only last for 2 - 3 days. But it is best to get a medical check up first to rule out things like diabetes, heart disease or an under active Thyroid. Do you suffer from PE aswell?

Reply to Peter
Posted by: Steven | 2012-05-08

Thank You,
I have heard of Enduramax from VITAL.
However, this sounds like a quick fix.

What will the implications be of taking these in Long Term?
Just like any tablet eventually im sure they will become ineffective.

Reply to Steven
Posted by: Peter | 2012-05-08

Try Enduramax or Chao Jimengnan

Reply to Peter
Posted by: Steven | 2012-05-08

Thank You for your reply.

What would be the normal " cure"  to improve recovery time?
Is recovery time and low testosterone closely linked, if linked at all?

Bottom line: Is there hope to ensure this problem is rectified.

Reply to Steven
Posted by: Sexologist | 2012-05-08

Reply to Sexologist