Question
Posted by: Kev | 2012-01-20

Low Libido

A problem in my relationship is the differences between my wife and I''s sex drives. She is always keen, and would be happy to have daily sex, I on the other hand, contrary to the male sterotype, never think of it. I never initate, because i never get ''horny'' so inevitably we dont have any unless she seduces me. When she does, i respond well enough, and have no problems with intercourse itself. It isnt a new problem, I have always had a very low sex drive. I know it bothers my wife tho, she wants more. Im just never very interested. I wish i was more intersted, and would be the keen one for once.

A low libido in a male can be treated. You can ask your doctor or phone SASHA helpline for the contact details of a professional – 0860 100 262. Deidre - SASHA

2
Posted by: sexologist | 2012-01-20

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: sexologist | 2012-01-20

Reply to sexologist