Question
Posted by: Morag | 2011-04-18

Low Libido

I had a baby 7 months ago. I suffered from baby blues and was put on Nuzak for 4 months. I''ve been off Nuzak for some 3 months now. I also had a mirena installed 6 weeks after my baby. My problem is low sex drive. I long to be myself again before the baby with passion and oomph. Im so afraid that person will never return. I just have no interest or drive for sex. It''s upsetting me and my husband terribly....

Most anti-depressants negatively impact on your sex drive. To rekindle your sex drive you may need to focus on arousal, stimulation and romance. Try a romantic night at a hotel in which foreplay and stimulation are the focus.

1
Posted by: sexologist | 2011-04-19

Reply to sexologist