Question
Posted by: Clara | 2010-10-01

low libido

the fact that i have no sex drive is becoming a big problem in my marraige. i mean i dont feel like it ever. i just feel nothing. i''m forcing my self to enjoy it, but with no luck. i am on the pill for almost seven years, have two children. so i don''t know if thats the reason. i just want to make my husband happy, but if i go on like this i will lose him, so please give advice.

both children and the pill are associated with low / no sex drive. your first point of call should be the gynae to advise you on alternative contraceptive methods and also a full physical examination to ensure no physiological problems. if this does not work, a sex therapist should be consulted.

1
Posted by: sexologist | 2010-10-04

Reply to sexologist