Question
Posted by: Kourtney | 2010/06/14

low libido

Good day!
I am a young mom of a 14month old boy, living with my boyfriend of 5years, since after baby, my sex drive is just gone right out the window. So besides of the fact that i had a baby, we also have some relationship issues which i''m sure is playing a big role in my lost for sex. We love each other dearly, but i have issues that i need to resolve. Do you know of any good sex counsellors in the cape town, Northern suburbs area?

Dear Kourtney

Some women do report a decrease in sexual desire after child birth. You mention that you have some relationship issues which may contribute too. I agree, it would be a good idea to see a sex therapist. Please contact the SASHA (South African Sexual Health Association) Helpline Tel 0860 100 262 and leave your name and number. You will be contacted and advice given as to who you can see in your area.

1
Posted by: sexologist | 2010/06/14

Dear Kourtney

Reply to sexologist