Question
Posted by: Ndibie | 2010/02/08

Low Libido

What can I do to increase my Libido...I' m currently using the two month injection contraceptive....

in response to your question, please see the quote below:
"Probably the first step a woman should take if she is not interested in sex as she would like to be is to talk to her doctor. This is needed in order to ensure that a medical problem is not the cause for the low libido. The cause for your low libido may turn out to be simply a vitamin deficiency or hormonal imbalance.

If no medical problem is found, it may be a good decision to seek the advice of a psychologist or therapist. They may help you examine and resolve underlying problems in your life.

If relationship factors and sexual intimacy are predominant for the cause of low libido, then it may be wise to see a sex therapist. You and your partner will discuss your relationship and sexuality during the therapy sessions and may even be assigned “homework” exercises that will help you improve sexual communication and intimacy."

for info on a therapist in your area, please phone the SASHA helpline: 0860 100 262.

2
Posted by: sexologist | 2010/02/09

Reply to sexologist

Please let me know when you fing the magic tab...
I need it as well..