Posted by: Werner | 2009-10-30

low libido

I dont have any sexual desires. Most articles are about woman and low lebido but what about men? What can I do? Sex is very difficult because things went wrong with my circumsision. Is there ways in which this could be corrected? I love my wife dearly and we would love to have a NORMAL sex life? PLEASE HELP

It will be in your best interest to consult with a medical professional to explore in what way you could be assisted. The lack of sexual desire could have several reasons, but could be best dealt with face to face by a professional. You could insist that they also test you testosterone levels as that could also have an influence.
You are also welcome to contact our helpline – 0860100262 where you could be assisted to get in touch with a therapist as close a possible to you.

Furthermore you are welcome to visit the following website for any more sexual health information and assignments that could be helpful: