Posted by: Koos | 2009-06-07

Low Libido

Struggle to erect, lost erecrtion during having sex

you are most likelysuffering from Erectile Dysfunction (ED). Please see the most frequently asked questions for more info or phone 0861 100 262 for a consultant to give you the details of a doctor in your nearest vacinity that can assist you.

My husband and is 48 years old and has now sex drive so we never make love as he is never in the mood. I am tired of trying as it just makes me feel bad when he rejects the prospect. It is really becoming a problem for me. I asked him why and he says he does not know. He has eluded to the fact that he does not feel good about himself so the lack of self confidence makes it wrose for him. He is also not the kind of person that will go to a doctor to discuss. I' ve heard that it might be caused by a low low testoserone level but until I know more about this I won' t be able to convince him to go have his levels tested. I' ll give you as much as I know: he smokes at least 30 a day, he never drinks, he is stressed but not all the time, he' s pretty moody and gets angry easily, he has a bit of a boop but not too hectic, and he is about 10kgs in the last 10 years. He' s very lathargic and does not want to do anything. He does not excercise at all. Please help.