Posted by: sammy | 2008-12-11

low libido

i am 26 yrs lady,after i had breast reduction ,i have realise that i am no longer interested in sex,my hubby complain about my sex life,and i am afraid of loosing him.should it be breast reduction which cause this, or i need some vitamin to boost me with my libido,i am always tired,i take respond, and also dry when we do penetration

help please

I can't see how a breast reduction would result in this directly unless you relied heavily on breast stimulation for arousal previously, and of course the reasons for the reduction may also be relevant to your adjustment. It sounds like you are suffering from a number of issues which may impact negatively on both libido and arousal; it is common that women experience a reduction in libido after between 6mnths to 4 years into a committed relationship, so this may be a factor, but so may too the reasons for your tiredness. I would recommend that you have a check up with your GP and describe these symptoms to exclude any physical problems first, then explore the psychological and social factors that might leave you feeling uninterested and unaroused.

Posted by: sammy | 2008-12-12

thank you very much for the advice,before i was a size 42DD but now i am size 36B

Reply to sammy
Posted by: G | 2008-12-11

How big was your breasts before you went for the reduction and how big are they now? My other half is also planning to do it, but has some fears if it is really worth it.

As for the dryness use lubrication like KY gel. That really works well just as any of the Play lubrications.

Then are you currently using a good multi vitamin and mineral suppliment? If you aren' t then start as soos as possible! Another very good suppliment for energy boost is a good B-complex suppliment.

Reply to G
Posted by: JM | 2008-12-11

You need to look for help. Any man WILL look for it somewhere else if not kept happy at home. For dryness I suggest a bit of oral foreplay.

Reply to JM