Posted by: frustrated | 2008-11-17

low libido

hi I took your advice and ordered panalt for my man.But how on earth can I ' slip'  it to him? It is a BIG tablet.Can it disolve?

It is never a good idea to slip someone a tablet without their knowledge. There are many reasons for low sexual desire in men, mostly related either to psychological issues or physical issues. Instead of just giving him a tablet without his knowledge, you should rather sit down and discuss the problem with him in a nonthreatening way, and suggest that you both go for evaluation to see what the problem is on a physical level. Stress and depression, high blood pressure and high cholesterol can all influence of man's desire and his ability to function. Not to mention alcohol intake. Seek professional help.