Question
Posted by: Michelle | 2008/07/11

Low Libido

My husband and I have always had a healthy love life but we recently had a baby who is now 1 years old and we are both taking strain at work. My husband's libido is very low what can he take or eat to increase his libido

The best results would come from seing a good local psychologist or psychiatrist for a proper assessment, to identify the reason for this recent change, and ways to return to his normal. Stress and strain at work, and maybe some at home as a 1-year-old isn't always peacful, is the probably reason, and some counselling on handling the stresses better would probably do the trick