Question
Posted by: lynne | 2009/03/15

low libibo

hi, i have a situation where my man is 10 years older than me. i am very sexual at my age and he is not. i have asked him to take a tablet of sorts but he says that it will effect his health. what can i do and is that true? he does have high blood pressure.

your partner needs to see his gp and screen for all possible risk factors as he may be suffering from a cardiovascular or hormonal disorder. once he has been screened and blood tests done, one will be able to locate any difficulty that exists. relationship counselling is also very important to address these desire discrepancies.