Posted by: desparate husband | 2009-03-10

low labido what to do

A year ago my wife had a misscaridge at 8 weeks. She went in and they did the dnc. Allot of people told her that she would fall pregnant very quikly after the dnc. That still has not happend and she now refuses to make love to me saying that she no longer has the desire for it. Because every time we make love she never falls pregnant. We have seen a gynae and he has assured her that all is fine i have even had myself tested and all is fine. she has totally lost interest in sex saying it no longer bugs her but will do it just to keep me happy and i dont want it to be like that. she had a hormone injection a couple of weeks ago and that has seemd to help but only once. she told me it was strange that she hadn' t felt that urge in a long time.
what should we do?

It sounds like a psychological issue. Post to the sexologist and consider seeing a sexologist or psychologist.