Question
Posted by: krunal | 2013-01-29

low intrest in sex or low libido

dear sir my problem is low libido &  low sex interest.. i have information to you i have 26 yers . i have 18 yers to till date i am trying hand sex mins hasth maithun is complitly strength but girls is coming to bed i have realise fear &  i am not trying my wife . 3 times sex try but one time suxesful &  2 time fail i am drinking 18yrs to till date &  my weight is 89 kg. so what is problem &  what is solution so plz help me....what is test sex hormon level infor mation to me reply.....

Performance anxiety creates erectile difficulty . Alcohol while stimulating desire can affect performance . you need to see a sexologist GP to explore your difficulties further

2
Posted by: Chris758 | 2013-01-30

Maybe you should try and go back to school!! Your grammer does not excist!! WTF are you saying???????????????????

Reply to Chris758
Posted by: Barbie | 2013-01-30

Seems like thats not your only problem

Reply to Barbie