Question
Posted by: Stacey | 2011-08-17

Low Immunity - Reply to Pharmacist

No I am not on an immune booster I do not know what to take!
I am taking Biogen multi-vitamin but I think I need more help.
I was shown a product I think it is called Immunocare??? but I did not recognize the ingredients save that it has a lot of selenium and I am afraid to take it as I cannot tolerate any stimulants or anything that may interfere with my meds.

Expert ImagePharmacist

Hi stacey

I'd recommend giving Sportron's RESPITRON in conjunction with PHYTOGUARD a try.
Respitron is uniquely formulated to "help maximize the body’s defence mechanisms agains sinus congestion, hay fever, asthma, allergies and environmental pollution", whereas Phytogurads assists with "improving imummne competency".

1
Posted by: pharmacist | 2011-08-18

Hi stacey

Reply to pharmacist