Posted by: Stacey | 2011-08-16

Low immunity

My immunity is very low per the GP and the specialist.
I keep on getting sick.
I have had lots of blood tests.
It is allergic asthma &  brochitis &  whatever else is going like laryngitis etc.
I had an asthma attack in June, was in hospital on high doses of cortisone for 6 weeks, then a cortisone injection, then nebuliser and all that goes in it.On highest dose of cortisone inhaler etc.We have severe allergies in the family.No vitamin or mineral seems to help me.I actually do not know what to do.I have zip energy, still barking &  coughing up phlegm (apparently it is not infected just inflammation).&  I am starting to feel really down.I am so weak I nearly passed out trying to move some files at work.How do I help myself and what can I take that may really work?I''''m 46.I''''ve had asthma all my life.The generic cortisone inhaler I was on did not work so back to the rolls royce as my asthma went totally out of control.Is it true that cortisone makes you depressed?I want to try stepping on the healthwalker but I am so weak and sooooo frustrated.

I suggest that you consult an allergy specialist to isolate the possible allergens. You can also ask him/her about a controversal treatment where you get infected with a parasite to cure your allergies. Hookworm treatment has been tested by a Boston University to cure food and environmental allergies.

Refer to the following link regarding allergies:

Supplement your diet with Berocca Cal Mag.

You have a very difficult condition to treat but there have been many advances in the treatment of allergies and there respective illnesses. I therefore, really suggest that you consult an allergy specialist.