Posted by: Charissa | 2012-06-12

Low immune system

For the last two years I have been getting sick very often. five or six times a year I would get some kind of bug that would always cause some kind of Upper respiratory tract infection, and then the dr. would put me on antibiotics. At the beginning of this year I was hopeful that this year would be different, I attributed the.constant sickness to the immense amount of stress I was unde the previous two years. Unfortunately this year has been just as bad, i''ve been sick three times and now it looks like I''m sick again. I''ve had a bit of a post nasal drip going the last two days and this morning I woke up with a sore and tired body, headache, runny-ish nose with yellow snot... I don''t know what to do you have any advice as to how I can get my immune system back up and running? Or could there maybe be.something wrong that''s making me get.sick so often?

I suggest that you consult an internal specialist. There are many conditions that can cause your symptoms and all possibilities will have to be exploited. It is possible that you have a chronic infection, either sinusitis or possible viral infection. Systemic conditions will also have to be investigated.

Please keep me posted on the findings.