Question
Posted by: Lexi | 2008-12-03

Low immune system

Hi there,

I am a 34 year old female and suffer from general anxiety and a little bit of OCD. I am constantly afflicted with sore throats, earache, swollen glands, aching body and tiredness. All of the above symptoms continue over extended periods of time and take a long time to diappear and then keep reoccuring. Some months ago I did a full blood count and HIV test with nothing wrong there. I have been to my GP and discussed my symptoms as and when I become ill, but he seems to think that I am just stressed. Are all these perhaps classic symptoms of anxiety or should they be taken more seriously? It is making me more anxious to think that something serious may be wrong but is being overlooked.

Hallo Lexi
I am sure you can't imagine swollen glands! You may have a low immunity due to stress ( stress reduces your white cell count, and these are the cells that fight infection) Try taking an immune booster like Viral choice C or Moducare, and discuss with your doctor, a low dose of Tryptanol at night may help for the sore body and tiredness (25 mg will be more than enough)